In this episode, Chris Davenport from Church Development Fund shares from decades of experience in construction management the right and wrong ways to tackle a building project – especially when volunteers are involved.
- Who should (and should not) be making construction decisions within church staff.
- The steps every Senior Minister needs to take in order to adequately prepare for a building project.
- The jobs volunteers can do that will actually save you money and best practices on navigating all of the talents and skillsets available in your church congregation.
- How to gain that new building without losing your job.
- The biggest budget busters in church construction and how to avoid them.
Resources in this Episode:
Guest Contact Info:
Chris is the Construction Cost Management Director for Church Development Fund. This episode was recorded on December 9, 2015.
You may contact Chris via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for Joining Us!
Thanks so much for joining us this week on Provision for Leaders!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share our podcast on your social media networks using the buttons provided on this post.
If you have feedback on this episode, we welcome your comments in the section below!
And most importantly, don’t forget to subscribe to our show on iTunes to get our weekly podcast delivered directly to your inbox. While you’re there, please leave us an honest review of our show. Ratings and reviews are extremely valuable to us and we consider each of them as we continue to develop the Provision for Leaders podcast channel.
Until next time, remember to walk humbly and lead boldly!